Here’s what’s on our schedule for June, 2021
- June 10 (5:30 pm) – Brew Run at Long Ranch Park (corner or Longview and Bristol, in Carson City). Two route options: (1) Long Ranch – C-Hill Loop (aprox 5 miles; trail climb); (2) V&T Trail (aprox. 3 miles; relatively flat road) BYOB.
- June 15 – Hilly Tuesday @ Ash Canyon (6:00 am). Meet at Foothill Dr. and Winnie for a hilly run up and down Ash Canyon. Set your own goal distance. Suggested route can get you up to 6 miles.
- June 17 – Brew Run- Duck Hill to Sugarloaf (5:30 pm). Meet at the corner of Sutro Terrace and Quartz Drive for 2.6 miles of climbing (it’s a 1,081 elevation gain), or, if you prefer, run the fire road (map pending). Afterwards, reconvene at Shoe Tree Brewing Co. (1496 Old Hot Springs Rd, Carson City, NV) for refreshments. You can order food from Sassafras.
- June 22 – Speedy Tuesday @ Riverview Park (6:00 am). Get in some fast miles at Riverview (600 Marsh Road).
- June 24 – Brew Run at The Fox (5:30 pm). Meet at Bob McFadden Plaza, in downtown Carson City. Run up C-Hill for about 5 hilly miles, or do some road miles, if you prefer flat.
Leave a Reply